Ducati.org forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welllll............................ I hate to say it but...........................if you really look............................................................. the main goal of Bellis seems to be a distributor rather then a vendor which means us owners are small fish in the big scheme??????????????????????????? I betcha!

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The speedymoto rearsets took 90 days. He said maybe a month
Ummm yah,.. thats not going to cut it in Canada .Thats half our driving season gone .Then the winter snow kicks in......

Ce la vie,...live and learn......:loser:
Next up:Helloooooooooo BAYSIDE PERFORMANCE

(wonder if they give a Ducati Spot member discount?:shitfan:)

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Received my product today.....took 4 weeks( as opposed to the "7 day tops" he said),not the best customer service..but none the less the stuff is here ,.. he gets credit 4 that.....
Now i know what to expect if i do business with him in the future,...:popcorn:

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Received my product today.....took 4 weeks( as opposed to the "7 day tops" he said),not the best customer service..but none the less the stuff is here ,.. he gets credit 4 that.....
cool..at least you got your stuff...may I can ask you what goodies your got? :D

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
cool..at least you got your stuff...may I can ask you what goodies your got? :D
Marlon,. ..really wasn`t anything much just
The BITUBO steering damper which he scored @ $275.00 (compared to the usual $315 i think everyone else wants,Traxxion has it for $289.00...i told about that and he beat that price,.. very cool and had my business instantaneously )shipping included!!
wicked deal if you can hold out on the shipping....:bash:

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Marlon,. ..really wasn`t anything much just
The BITUBO steering damper which he scored @ $275.00 (compared to the usual $315 i think everyone else wants,Traxxion has it for $289.00...i told about that and he beat that price,.. very cool and had my business instantaneously )shipping included!!
wicked deal if you can hold out on the shipping....:bash:
Thank Bo..sounds all good except the waiting time...will see when my stuff be shipped...

·
Registered
295 Posts
if it's a webstore there's absolutely no reason for any confusion as to whether the item is in stock or not. especially in this day and age. basic database 101.

This is exactly what we do where I reside most days. When processing an order, we check our supplier for stock and if available, we update the web order status to give an ETA when the customer will get his stuff. If the parts are on backorder, we find out ETA, notify the customer and find out if they are ok to wait the backorder time or do they want to substitute something available or just cancel the order.

·
Registered
295 Posts
there should be a date stamped on the packaging as to when it was shipped. when did he actually ship it vs when he said it was shipped?

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
there should be a date stamped on the packaging as to when it was shipped. when did he actually ship it vs when he said it was shipped?
I paid for it June 11(pay-pal) ,..He shipped it out june14th according to the label.....
i think this is a USPS problem,..now i know 4 the future....

·
Registered
179 Posts
I got my order of the Speedymoto top triple about 2-3 months after I ordered which was fine since I ordered in January and in Minnesota that's still 3 months before riding season anyway. I'm thinking that those of us in the Snowy regions, Bellisimoto is a good site to order things at a good price in about October-November then the extra wait doesn't matter much since we can't use the items till late March/April anyway.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
It seems to me that reading this thread Randy is not out to do anyone in. Maybe just he can be a bit slow to ship for what ever reason. Most people look to have received their stuff.
I got some stuff from him to Aussie one week no problems. I was not happy with the stuff [not Randys fault] and sent it back for a full refund, again not a problem.
Having said that I have ordered for a second time and it's getting on to be 2 weeks now, he is waiting for a part to come in [not in stock] which would have been nice to know before hand.
Anyway I hope it all works out cause reading all this has made a little worried.
By the way last time I talked to him he was going away for a week, maybe that's why he hasen't responded to this thread?

21 - 40 of 192 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.