Ducati.org forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
so it wasn't bellisimoto's fault? usps is always a crap shoot when you ship out of the states. i know they don't offer tracking when you ship abroad. and there's always customs.

I paid for it June 11(pay-pal) ,..He shipped it out june14th according to the label.....
i think this is a USPS problem,..now i know 4 the future....

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
so it wasn't bellisimoto's fault? usps is always a crap shoot when you ship out of the states. i know they don't offer tracking when you ship abroad. and there's always customs.
Well not his fault on duration of product sent/received but ,.. he wasn`t really doing what he promised : " i`ll do a mail trace and get back to you tomorrow",.. this never happened nor did i get any responses from him after i inquired about where the steering damper was? I tried to go through pay-pal to start a conversation but he didn`t respond,.. ...

It`s over with ,...i got my product.I know now better about USPS shipping delays and and vendor`s products advertised on a webpage which may not be updated and therefore out of stock,..

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well not his fault on duration of product sent/received but ,.. he wasn`t really doing what he promised : " i`ll do a mail trace and get back to you tomorrow",.. this never happened nor did i get any responses from him after i inquired about where the steering damper was? I tried to go through pay-pal to start a conversation but he didn`t respond,.. ...

It`s over with ,...i got my product.I know now better about USPS shipping delays and and vendor`s products advertised on a webpage which may not be updated and therefore out of stock,..
If he shipped Priority Mail in one of their boxes, it went first class, just like a letter would. I think your problem was either Canada Customs or Canada Post. It probably went to Toronto first and got hung up there.

If I mail a letter to Windsor, right across the river, IT also goes to Toronto and comes back to Windsor. Idiotic.

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
If he shipped Priority Mail in one of their boxes, it went first class, just like a letter would. I think your problem was either Canada Customs or Canada Post. It probably went to Toronto first and got hung up there.

If I mail a letter to Windsor, right across the river, IT also goes to Toronto and comes back to Windsor. Idiotic.
Did not know this info,....:confused:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey guys, c'mon, get off Randy's back at Bellissimoto!!! He's a great guy, just trying to do his level best to satisfy our cravings for better parts and accesories. It's not his fault if some of the merchandise just doesn't get to him as soon as he would like. I'm sure he breaks his butt trying, but impatient bitchy customers always want to be treated special and hey, would YOU want to answer every phone call from a customer on the ragged edge? Personally I would rather tell them once that I'm on the case, doing my level best to get that piece for you at a great price and as quick as I can get my hands on it for you. Now hold your horses and let me do it! We ALL want our parts yesterday, me more than anybody else I've ever met, but hey, give a guy like Randy a break, he's one of us and more passionate about Ducatis than a lot of us who, exclude me please : ), are more into pimping our rides than smokin' the rubber off our tires! You're THE MAN Randy, and two fingers (that's UK English for one US finger) to those who think you're not! If you weren't cool, you wouldn't have gorgeous Amy by your side, and my compliments on your treating her with pride. Finally, "bowells", learn to spell B-E-L-L-I-S-S-I-M-O-T-O correctly. It's such a hot name and it ain't difficult to copy the word the way you see it on their site...perhaps a fatal sign of your general attention to detail, but no matter, we can all spell D-U-C-A-T-I on this site, that's the important thing. Again, you da man Randy!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Randy is a good guy. I have had no problems. He answers all questions and his prices are great.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I understand Randy's problems, and have dealt with him on a couple of occasions. A lot of what he sells is quite expensive, and he probably can't spend a lot of money on inventory, so he orders from Europe when the orders come in. It's essentially the same thing that Ducati does.

That said, it would be nice to get a return e-mail with an estimated time of delivery. I get OEM parts through Commonwealth, and they do just that.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hey guys, c'mon, get off Randy's back at Bellissimoto!!! He's a great guy, just trying to do his level best to satisfy our cravings for better parts and accesories. It's not his fault if some of the merchandise just doesn't get to him as soon as he would like. I'm sure he breaks his butt trying, but impatient bitchy customers always want to be treated special and hey, would YOU want to answer every phone call from a customer on the ragged edge? Personally I would rather tell them once that I'm on the case, doing my level best to get that piece for you at a great price and as quick as I can get my hands on it for you. Now hold your horses and let me do it! We ALL want our parts yesterday, me more than anybody else I've ever met, but hey, give a guy like Randy a break, he's one of us and more passionate about Ducatis than a lot of us who, exclude me please : ), are more into pimping our rides than smokin' the rubber off our tires! You're THE MAN Randy, and two fingers (that's UK English for one US finger) to those who think you're not! If you weren't cool, you wouldn't have gorgeous Amy by your side, and my compliments on your treating her with pride. Finally, "bowells", learn to spell B-E-L-L-I-S-S-I-M-O-T-O correctly. It's such a hot name and it ain't difficult to copy the word the way you see it on their site...perhaps a fatal sign of your general attention to detail, but no matter, we can all spell D-U-C-A-T-I on this site, that's the important thing. Again, you da man Randy!
dude you need to calm down. I don't think anyone was really bashing randy. He has good products and great prices. Just needs to be a little better about communicating is all. Some of the other vendors are quite capable of excellent communication despite a high demand.

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
dude you need to calm down. I don't think anyone was really bashing randy. He has good products and great prices. Just needs to be a little better about communicating is all. Some of the other vendors are quite capable of excellent communication despite a high demand.
+1 Randy is a nice gentleman..I had a very pleasant conversation with him.,...it was more just a customer service issue on his end with promising stuff(MAil Trace) and then not getting back to me at all,.. really i think he means well ..just needs to work on some small customer service things....
like communication......

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Thanks Randy. Speaking of copying, wonder if he's stopped stealing from DS members galleries to advertise his products?

·
Registered
391 Posts
...and thats why you don't ship shit to Canada!

I shipped an R1 seat cowl and it was stuck in customs for a solid month and a half. UPS said about 2 weeks and couldn't estimate how long it would take to go through customs. Throw in a 3rd variable and it makes tracking a little tougher.

Damn you guys and your Molson Light! :laughing:

I've PM'd Randy on the Ducati SBK forum.
I believe the dude is straight up, still learning the scheme and wants to help the motorcycle community as much as he can. Give the guy a break.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Has he used one of your pics without permission or is it speculation on your part?

He did use other member's photos on his website without permission including Jules. He used one of mine too; a photo of my dash area which included many after market parts, none of which I bought from him. He took them down when we posted our opinion of it.

He never asked. He also dropped shipped the one thing I ordered from him with other Speedymoto products and asked me to ship them to him. He gave me a good deal, but I'm no delivery boy.

That aside, he was always very kind to me. I think this is old news. I would buy from him again. He carries many good products and has access to vendors others don't. I think he always means well, and he has learned a few lessons over the years.

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
d I don't think anyone was really bashing randy. He has good products and great prices. Just needs to be a little better about communicating is all.
This thread should be over,.. i got my product,.. RANDY is a nice guy , ...:blah: He could be a bit more transparent with his dealings/offerings ( saying one thing and then not coming through i.e.(Mail Trace to see where my product was and then get back to me 'tomorrow ' as he said,. He never got back to me at all . 2.) Not returning my NON-threatening emails even after using pay-pal as the middleman to come to an amicable resolution,....3.) Letting me know that USPS is super slow ...
he didn`t tell me this when i first inquired about the product and shipping times to Toronto/Canada ;he said "i`ll ship it out tonight (jun11) and you`ll have it by wed(june 16)".....If you know USPS is shit(as he told me later when i inquired about the 3 week late product),.. don`t piss on my leg and tell me it`s raining by saying "you`ll get it in 7 days"....thats my ARGUMENT.....

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Has he used one of your pics without permission or is it speculation on your part?
He used one without my permission, admitted to it (I have the emails) took it down, THEN used it again on a eBay auction and AGAIN on his website.

I didn't even buy anything from him.

Anyhow, the DS is like a great detective novel. If you want to learn anything about anyone all you have to do is search.

Once I had a very smart employer who told me "sooner or later if you give people enough rope they will always hang themselves with it".

caveat emptor.

41 - 60 of 192 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.