Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Tricolore fairing decal

Congrats on you purchase. Mine is in, it 's being assembled and supposedly to take possession of it next week.

Your profile says you plan on getting the front fair Tricolore decal. I've made some inquiries with my dealership and they say they aren't available yet. Do you have a p/n for it?

·
Registered
152 Posts
:) Very Nice !!!!!

How much and where can I get one ?????? :confused:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, TC lower decal # is 438.1.060.1A Im pretty sure thats the P/N although in the spare parts book it calls it code number

·
Registered
152 Posts
Desmo Duc said:
Thanks, this is a 2 piece Ducati Course suit made by Dainese, It has rigid elbow pads, shoulder pads, knee pads and replaceable sliders. it is padded thought, the jacket zippers to the pants. there are 2 pockets in the inside jacket and 2 on the outside pants. It is very maneuverable, and comfortable, its not hot at all (although when I'm on the 1098 in the summer time it will be a diff story) but i rather be sweating my ass off and be safe rather than riding in jeans and a
t-shirt. Ive been wearing it since i got home from work, its so nice i may sleep in it. Last night i ordered my Arai Profile in Race Red from helmet Harbor. Great prices free shipping!

This suit is last years model, i got it on sale for $899 it at Chicago cycle, it was originally around $1380 however ive seen this years suits for around $1100 at

http://www.hattarmoto.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=15_66_69

http://www.corsesuperbikes.com/esho...oduct_346175.DUCATI_CORSE_07_TWO__PIECE_R.htm

Thanks Desmo Duc !!!! :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Dude, you're swimming in that thing. You know leathers are supposed to be tight, don't you? I went down in a suit that was only one size too big. It protected me for the most part, but because it was too big, the elbow armor got pushed aside and I wore a hole through the leather and my elbow. That thing looks like it's at least two sizes too big for you. The collar's almost over your head!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
A little harsh no?

:bash: :p

I agree on two things, it's nice but it also looks a bit big. Make sure that armor will stay in place my man!

Antigravityman79 said:
Dude, you're swimming in that thing. You know leathers are supposed to be tight, don't you? I went down in a suit that was only one size too big. It protected me for the most part, but because it was too big, the elbow armor got pushed aside and I wore a hole through the leather and my elbow. That thing looks like it's at least two sizes too big for you. The collar's almost over your head!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Antigravityman79 said:
+1
My alpinestars suit feels like a second skin.
It has to fit tight.

·
Banned
10,384 Posts
Did you get new hair with your new suit,no offence but in your album your heads a wasteland compared to your recent suit photo.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Who's the dork that posted the last reply?? This man has helped a very large number of people on this forum with his knowledge, but being a junior member you may not know this, SO BACK OFF A$$ WIPE, we're not in the fourth grade anymore.

·
Registered
248 Posts
duc10.98 said:
Who's the dork that posted the last reply?? This man has helped a very large number of people on this forum with his knowledge, but being a junior member you may not know this, SO BACK OFF A$$ WIPE, we're not in the fourth grade anymore.

iduc10.98m to be fair, it sounded like a joke to me. gp637, maybe need a :) at the end of the sentence. lol.

·
Registered
346 Posts
anucci said:
+1
My alpinestars suit feels like a second skin.
It has to fit tight.
+2
Sweet suit, but if you go down in that thing and the leather rolls under you like a flat tire you're going to have a bad day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts