Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Very Sad News

A twist the throttle would maybe have prevented that great man from having to pass away.She the cunt w/ her rage was not about to lift off the gas.RIP sir,she'll get hers..

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
An officer... The other thread didn't mention that. I thought he worked for a living in the navy .

·
Registered
564 Posts
My friend was an MSF instructor down in San Diego and knew him, it's hitting a whole bunch of communities pretty hard. There's a ton of support and testomonies to her being a violent bitch, so she'll get hers. He was also a SWCC guy, which is only enlisted, but a very, very small community to begin with, so the loss of one is pretty significant.

Reactions: DrgnRcr

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
He was a Chief Petty Officer. That's Enlisted, NOT Officer Rank.
Only saw the officer bit. Never spotted the cpo bit. Was a warrant officer I heard saying he worked for a living... Know only too well what it means

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I had to post it becuase I love that word.. what.. jk CUNT..
Not enough people use the hard-C enough. I've personally taken responsibility to help make it become more popular amongst my group of friends and I like the progress we've made.
Used to have a forum member on here awhile back that really loved to call people that. He was the most active member here...had over 15,000 posts, and I'm pretty sure about half of them included that word at least once :D

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
My friend was an MSF instructor down in San Diego and knew him, it's hitting a whole bunch of communities pretty hard. There's a ton of support and testomonies to her being a violent bitch, so she'll get hers. He was also a SWCC guy, which is only enlisted, but a very, very small community to begin with, so the loss of one is pretty significant.
Yeah, my grandpa retired after 32 years in the Navy @ CPO so making that rank at 39 years old took a bit of effort. Good for him.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Yeah, my grandpa retired after 32 years in the Navy @ CPO so making that rank at 39 years old took a bit of effort. Good for him.[/QUOTE,]

Promotions come quicker these days as a result of force reductions and limitations.

Not taking anything away from this victim or his achievements.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Promotions come quicker these days as a result of force reductions and limitations.

Some would say the same about war as superiors die. What makes the CPO rank that much more difficult is the extra vetting, which is present regardless of the economy.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Yeah, my grandpa retired after 32 years in the Navy @ CPO so making that rank at 39 years old took a bit of effort. Good for him.[/QUOTE,]

Putting on Chief is definitely an achievement, those are the guys that run the Navy. Enzoso, I agree, but also disagree. A lot of promotion depends on your job as there's different quotas for each one. When I put on E-5 there was only a 7% advancement for everyone that was eligible and then I look at some of the others like EOD, where it was 100% advancement or the sneaky squirrels that pick up super quick. Anywho, Ms. Jackson had court the other day and bail is set at $1 million and faces 15 to life, let's hope the justice system does it's thing in the coming months and she gets hers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.