Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a motomfg paddock stand adaptor for a 1098, I've calling places all day today motomfg, bellisimoto, podiumracing, local dealers, etc. and still can't seem to track one down. Can somebody point me in the right direction or have any idea where i can get them or if you know someone that have one please let me know.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Im looking for a motomfg paddock stand adaptor for a 1098, I've calling places all day today motomfg, bellisimoto, podiumracing, local dealers, etc. and still can't seem to track one down. Can somebody point me in the right direction or have any idea where i can get them or if you know someone that have one please let me know.
Not sure who you spoke to at Podium, but there was a split between those who ran it previously. Brian is now Citta-Corsa, you may want to check with him (if you didn't already get him).

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure who you spoke to at Podium, but there was a split between those who ran it previously. Brian is now Citta-Corsa, you may want to check with him (if you didn't already get him).
Thanks for the tip, I will call citta-corsa tomorrow

·
Registered
102 Posts
This may help but the pin kit from this may work as the stands seem identical. I bought a complete stand from him for my 1198. Works perfectly and Blair is really helpfull.SV Racing Parts | Store Had an engineer turn up another pin and the stand now works on the girlfriends 748

1 - 4 of 4 Posts