Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I went out for lunch with a few friends and it started raining very little...I decided to head back home to switch to my car just to be safe and right before I turned into my apartment my bike slide from underneath me going at 10mph, nothing too major. Cracked my left mid fairing. shift lever broke, very light scratch on my turn signal, kickstand got scrapped up, and left handle bar end needs to be replaced. I am truly very lucky the nose, gas tank, and tail didn't even get touched. Another issue I have is when I hop on and pop it into gear the engine cuts off. I am assuming it may possibly be the kick stand sensor from when I laid it down. If anyone has any of these parts that I need for sale please let me know. Thank you.

·
Registered
12,933 Posts
I've got a pair of silver Type 3 Lightech bar ends $35shipped in N.America. The kickstand and gear shifter I'd hit up Ebay and look for either imperialsuperbikes or rubbersideupllc as they tend to be a couple of great places to find good used Ducati parts. Houstonsuperbikes is another good place but their selection tends to be a little less than the other 2 I mentioned. Might even find that left side fairing and mirror.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts