Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello Everyone,

noob here dropping a line to say hello to all the members. I'm very glad this board exists, and hopefully we will all be enjoying our 1098 trouble free ;-).

I Just took delivery of my 1098 this past Saturday, and so far absolutely in love with it.

Cheers,

David Sarabi

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats man and welcome to the forum !!!! :yo:

:D Enjoy !

·
Registered
328 Posts

Hello Everyone,

noob here dropping a line to say hello to all the members. I'm very glad this board exists, and hopefully we will all be enjoying our 1098 trouble free ;-).

I Just took delivery of my 1098 this past Saturday, and so far absolutely in love with it.

Cheers,

David Sarabi
Dave, which do you have more money tied up in, the bike or the tool box behind it? Damn that's nice!

CAG

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the board.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CAG said:
Dave, which do you have more money tied up in, the bike or the tool box behind it? Damn that's nice!

CAG
Fortunately, the box belongs to one of the guys that I work with, and I did not have to pay for it ;). He's got about 80K worth of tools in there. With that money, he could buy four 1098’s, but the 1098 doesn’t help pay your bills, or make the job easier LOL. However it does put a huge smile on your face which in my book is priceless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts