Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alpinestars 2015 Motegi one-piece suit, size 44/54. $640 shipped CONUS. Or, can deliver within 3 hours of Lompoc, CA. I shipped a suit off a couple of months ago via UPS and it cost me $60-ish, FYI.

I bought this suit about a month ago from a dealer. However, I found another awesome suit while at Laguna Seca during the World Superbike races. Anyways, I tried to return this but they want to charge me a 20% restocking fee, which is a huge loss. So, here it is. Brand new, worn for about 2 minutes to try it on. Stickers and labels still attached. Comes in original plastic protective bag with original Alpinestars hanger, and new knee pucks.
I'm 5'6", 185lbs, 44" chest and it fits me pretty well, though a tad long in the legs.

Picture doesn’t do it justice, but you can see the specs and size chart here: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/alpinestars-motegi-1-piece-race-suit

HMU with any questions. Thanks for looking, Pete

Oh yeah, I'm open to trades as well. Keep in mind, I have an 848 and HM796. Interested in trailer, Hitch hauler, 848 wheels, and any other parts for my bikes that are similarly priced with the suit. Or, if you have anything unrelated, let me know; I may be interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.