Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up fellas. New to the 959, but not new to Ducati. Just took delivery of a brand new 2018 959 last Friday and am loving it so far. Can't wait for spring/summer. I owned a 2016 Monster 821 for 14 months prior to the 959, which I also bought brand new. Looking forward to more fun with the new toy! Any tips for ownership welcomed!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats! I am also a new 959 owner... just picked up one of the last new 2019 959s in southern california this past weekend. I waited for the v2, then didn't like it as much so got a steal on a great bike before it was gone.

·
Registered
159 Posts
What up fellas. New to the 959, but not new to Ducati. Just took delivery of a brand new 2018 959 last Friday and am loving it so far. Can't wait for spring/summer. I owned a 2016 Monster 821 for 14 months prior to the 959, which I also bought brand new. Looking forward to more fun with the new toy! Any tips for ownership welcomed!

Congrats, you'll love it.
However, before you do, you'll want to get leather trousers if you don't have any. Jeans don't cut it. A DP race seat will be easier on the boys also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts