Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed the standard cast calipers to HPK billet nickel plated for the front and anodised for the rear as 2008 Stoner bike all be it not the proper gp calipers, also fitted dry break couplings alllowing for caliper removel without bleading, although I must confess I fitted them just so it looks more like the real thing, very fiddly makeing up the brake lines, braiding ripped me fingers to pieces:violin:
Img_1046s.jpg

Img_1038s.jpg

Img_1044s.jpg

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Josema, not sure on the brand, got them from racing lines.com, but not staubli although I believe they are compatable

·
Registered
227 Posts
Paul, that looks really good.
Do you have the brembo order numbers of these fantastic calipers for me?

So I will change them and put the original ones on my monster.:):):):)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello mate, sorry for the delay in replying, the fronts are the CNC P4 nickel billet 100mm, Code 220A80310, got from Motodex, you need to speak or email Tony Dexter, nice guy, and the rear is hard anodised dark gold colour SuperSport CNC Rear Caliper, P2 34Code 120A44110, Just make sure you check these codes if you buy and make sure I have them right, although these are not the pukker gp calipers they are billet and not cast as the ones that come with the bike, good luck, post some pics when done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts