Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my bike has been at the dealer due to a CAN line error after my battery blew up and killed my dash and starter relay..

I got a set of used Dash/Ignition/Keys/Locks/Immo Antenna from a donner bike. The dealer has put these on along with a new relay, so all errors were gone and the bike lights up. But now it has an IMMO 37.5 error.

From my readings this should be the immo antenna around the ignition, correct? Since it's at a dealer i'm assuming they should have put this on right... the ring was secure in place on the new(to me) ignition surround when I got it.

They are telling me now that I have to have a matching ECU for the dash (like the one from the donner bike). From everything I've read this just seems wrong. They swapped out my ECU and tried to use one from an 848 they had in stock, still the same error. To me that rules out the ECU as an issue.

I can get over to the dealer tomorrow, but was hoping to get some insight here first.

This is the msot descriptive post I can find about my issue: Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum - View Single Post - ERROR CODE 37.0 assistance

Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
You do not need to replace the ecu. Check the antenna. Matching keys/cluster is all you need. Did you get the keycard with the keys? You can start the bike via the code on there. There is a procedure for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.