Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So I've finally took the initiative and sold my R6 to buy a 2013 Ducati evo Corse SE :ahhh:. The bike came equipped with a full Termignoni exhaust and I was planning on adding some ASV C5 levels.

Just wondering, is there anything you guys would recommend I should get for it? I'm pretty new to this whole Ducati thing so I'd appreciate any and all input. Thanks!

Registered
Get rid of the factory foot pegs. Replace them with a set of Rizoma foot pegs that have machined surfaces. They will grip your feet, improve your riding, and make the riding experience more fun. It is a modest price for a big improvement.

Official Site Vendor
Hey guys,

So I've finally took the initiative and sold my R6 to buy a 2013 Ducati evo Corse SE :ahhh:. The bike came equipped with a full Termignoni exhaust and I was planning on adding some ASV C5 levels.

Just wondering, is there anything you guys would recommend I should get for it? I'm pretty new to this whole Ducati thing so I'd appreciate any and all input. Thanks!
It's always been my suggestion to just ride and get a feel of the bike first. Only you will know what you will need for the bike, as you start to ride it and get the needed feedback from the bike. I do suggest you get the chassis and suspension adjusted for you. As you ride, you will make small tweaks to the suspension to suit your needs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts