Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I just received my 09 1198 back from Doug last week.
A little loud with the baffles out on the highway but I think it's perfect. So I will be leaving them off. Also all that pop-pop after deceling is gone runs real smooth. Still a stubble under power but it's under 3k now instead of 4k. out.

I have the stock ecu but when I turn the key it states 1198 race. So I got that going for me...

Thanks for the advice on cutting the open 10mm. Worked like a charm.

Ok here is the numbers/dyno sheet after Doug tuned.
Sorry no A/F.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Looks like some nice gains over 8K .. enjoy-)

·
Registered
198 Posts
So was the ECU just reflashed? The race shows up when the DP ecu is installed. I got the EVO's also with a Microtec ECU. Night and day difference at low RPM's

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It was re-flashed and tuned by Doug Lofgren 10+hours. It is the stock ECU and it shows 1198 race when start up.
I don't know how he did it. But I was told he knows his shit, that's why I took my bike to him. I didn't expect it to show 1198 race on the dash but it does.

It is the full TI akrapovic system.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to get the Mircotec ecu and get a tune.. But after a convo with Doug about the cost.

850$ tune stock ECU.- 10+hours.
1000$ for the MT + tuning at about 14-1500$ total.

I know I shouldn't be worrie about 5-700$ but every little bit helps. I need to buy a trailer for track days.
After the Battery wire up grade, exhaust upgrade, MWR 2 air filter upgrade. The cost adds up quick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts