Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So I have no idea why I didn't join sooner. Somehow I manged to get on Ducati.MS and have to say..between the bad mods..and many member having the personalities of a bowl of oatmeal..I am glad I am here. Anyways..my name is Pat and I live in Eastern WA, and I just wanted to say hello.

Here is my 748..I have a few bikes but it is one of my favorites. I try and wrench on all my stuff and just completed a valve adjustment on it. Was a pleasure t work on but still lots to learn. Hoping to pick up another Duc in the near future. I love anything mechanical..anything fast gets my attention.

But I been lurking you guys for a while and it seems like you get more and a better quality of traffic through here.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Welcome aboard KP. Only a few bowls of oatmeal here. :smoking:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Welcome aboard.. not sure which pic I like better -

That MK1 is awesome, but looking at a Ducati with flashing disco lights behind it is priceless :)

·
Court Jester
12,081 Posts
Welcome aboard this is the forum to be at for your Duc, these guys are full of knowledge!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks. Seems this place gets more and and better quality action. Oh and I got nothing against oatmeal lol But the last thing the world needs is more people taking themselves too seriously...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hello and welcome KP - nice 748. I hope you enjoy your time on here. In the short period I have been here I have enjoyed the forum and the knowledge shared by its members.
You are in a great part of the world - the wife and I did a trip through the PNW a couple of years ago - magnificent scenery and amazing trees!

·
Court Jester
12,081 Posts
You are in a great part of the world - the wife and I did a trip through the PNW a couple of years ago - magnificent scenery and amazing trees!
When the sun comes out... :kaioken:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well the weather can be a bit unpredictable at times in your area. We enjoyed Seattle as well - the backdrop to the city was amazing - Mt Rainier, with its snow covered peak on sunset. We don't get that here at home, so it was something special.

·
Court Jester
12,081 Posts
Well the weather can be a bit unpredictable at times in your area. We enjoyed Seattle as well - the backdrop to the city was amazing - Mt Rainier, with its snow covered peak on sunset. We don't get that here at home, so it was something special.
Just took this morning walk with the wifey.

Reactions: 1fast750ss
1 - 13 of 13 Posts