Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had a little Buell CityX that I had from new that got totaled. Fun little bike. At the time it was between that and a Monster. But I went with the Buell.

When it came time to get my wife a bike, I got her a little 696. Sweet little bike. I always liked Ducatis but had only ridden a couple. I found a great deal on a used 2008 Hyper 1100s with only 1100 miles on it and some nice aftermarket stuff. Termignoni slip ons, ecu, comfort seat, 6.4 gallon tank and a nice fabbri screen. The thing looks brand new!

Man is it fun! The seating position is actually pretty familiar after my old bike. Perfect for me, just a tad taller.

Just wanted to say hi and prepare people for dumb questions.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Welcome Sticks! I'm addicted to mine as well...... more fun than any other street bike I have ever owned. Enjoy.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi,

I had a little Buell CityX that I had from new that got totaled. Fun little bike. At the time it was between that and a Monster. But I went with the Buell.

When it came time to get my wife a bike, I got her a little 696. Sweet little bike. I always liked Ducatis but had only ridden a couple. I found a great deal on a used 2008 Hyper 1100s with only 1100 miles on it and some nice aftermarket stuff. Termignoni slip ons, ecu, comfort seat, 6.4 gallon tank and a nice fabbri screen. The thing looks brand new!

Man is it fun! The seating position is actually pretty familiar after my old bike. Perfect for me, just a tad taller.

Just wanted to say hi and prepare people for dumb questions.
Dude u gota get a map uploaded...seriously!! Im not sure if DUCATI put a plug under the seat, mine has one its a 2018 939...AWESOME wheelie bike...i took off my arrow slipon last year got scproject and WOW!!! i can see why they favor these for the GPs... T800 is the system that termi in italy sells....motowheels.com ...i got 10hp more..i have dainese leather pants size 50 if interested too... and dianese gloves 2xl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts