Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You undo the metal ring, take out the lens/ guts and replace with this, screw on the metal ring and wahlaaaa!!

Mine is in the mail right now.. I'll do an installation video and get some good pics :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got mine last Saturday. Installation was simple. Brad has a kit for all Monsters up to 2008 with either metal or plastic buckets. Difference in light output is...well...quite literally night and day. And if you haven't "fixed" the stock Monster setup with a proper relay to ground/full 12v it will absolutely blow you away.

As for the kits being "a little steep"...not at all. Check the average retail price for the JW Speaker EVO II and factor in the beautiful 6000 series billet aluminum adapter ring that Brad has engineered (that completely replaces the funky and archaic wire spring clamp setup) and it's an incredible bargain. When I first saw the price I almost didn't believe it, knowing the Evo II retails around $400 for the bare headlight alone. Sorry to steal Kittay's thunder but here are some pics:

As you can see the tolerances are sooo tight. Such a high end product. And Brad is an absolute joy to work with, a true enthusiast who I consider a friend now after doing business with him. And you gotta love a company coming out with new products for a dwindling aftermarket like for our first gen Monstas. A+++ all around.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got mine last Saturday. Installation was simple. Brad has a kit for all Monsters up to 2008 with either metal or plastic buckets. Difference in light output is...well...quite literally night and day. And if you haven't "fixed" the stock Monster setup with a proper relay to ground/full 12v it will absolutely blow you away.

As for the kits being "a little steep"...not at all. Check the average retail price for the JW Speaker EVO II and factor in the beautiful 6000 series billet aluminum adapter ring that Brad has engineered (that completely replaces the funky and archaic wire spring clamp setup) and it's an incredible bargain. When I first saw the price I almost didn't believe it, knowing the Evo II retails around $400 for the bare headlight alone. Sorry to steal Kittay's thunder but here are some pics:

As you can see the tolerances are sooo tight. Such a high end product. And Brad is an absolute joy to work with, a true enthusiast who I consider a friend now after doing business with him. And you gotta love a company coming out with new products for a dwindling aftermarket like for our first gen Monstas. A+++ all around.

HOLY COW THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!
What carbon bucket is that?

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
forks

can you tell me whats in the front ? forks, etc? im building my 750 and want to install some good adjustable forks..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.