Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Ducati supposedly has 9 new models to unveil.. Of course some of them are just revamped revisions of already existing models.. but some are supposed to be new

I also heard they are possibly coming out with a dirtbike...

·
Registered
142 Posts
A few of them have already been announced, the Monster 1200R, and the 959. Ducati will have their unveiling on Nov 16. As I am a dealer, I've seen what is coming and I'm pretty excited :)

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
What about the Scrambler? It's not a full on dirtbike but it is kind of a DP bike and it has done very well.
It's a bike and you can ride on the dirt . My guess is people who buy scramblers don't by them to be dirt bikes .
This is my Dad riding Ducati's last effort in the dirt bike market the bike was unsuccessful .

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm not allowed to disclose anything, but Nov 16, they will have an unveiling on their website, they recorded the presentation we got at the dealer meeting, so you will see what we saw.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
To be honest, "new" to Ducati is just tweaked models here and there. Kinda boring when they claim to have new models and we end up seeing "upgraded" versions of the current line-up (899 vs 959, 1200R, "new" diavel)

Now, if they come out with a mono, Modern Classic (well, since Triumph just went out with cafe racers thruxtons), these models would be genuinely new. But it's just my opinion.

·
Registered
461 Posts
The live broadcast just started

·
Registered
461 Posts
First unveil is a new "Scrambler Flat Track Pro"

·
Registered
461 Posts
Designed for flat track racing and Troy Bayliss is in on the intro.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.