Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just my opinion on the improvements to the new Multi,, engine sure sounds like thy have got it right with the V V timing extra 10 hp not that it was needed but l would take it the more the better,, suspension mm not to sure about this,, when the old Olins are setup right, gold vales sprung correctly for the rider and the right oil, its a dam good package,, its not reactive like the new, but does it need to be ? not IMO l have mine setup right with the Olins and have found it to be superb, fast in the twisties on the harder sports setting and when you want to sit back in comfort on the softer settings it dose that too, yep the engine for mine would be the only improvement or the only thing l would change,, oh and l'd like a rear brake.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because its sometimes good to sit stopped on a down hill using the rear brake, and can be handy on gravel roads if l go their, engine braking is how l roll because their is no choice l just dont have a rear brake, you would think if you paid over 30K you might have one that works not to much if a stretch really is it ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a test ride Saturday on a 2015, weird how little rear brake! I didn't know at the time that was an issue, just thought it was that bike!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I talked to a dealer who bled my rear brake. He said to do it properly, you must remove the cylinder and tip it vertically so that the bubbles rise to the top. Bleeding then gets all the air out. After he did that, the brake work better than ever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts