Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks good, can you put the screen down to the low position with it?

I made one myself, but in the low screen position, the Nav needs to be about an inch/25mm higher.

But the navihalter might be a better option rather than me making a new bracket.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Solution Navi

Your solution looks great... you have the same Windscreen as I have.. .looks amazing!

This was my solution, I just bought an old Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and a Waterproof cover on Amazon, installed Navigon... works fantastic

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Guys, one question about installing Navi other than zumo 390lm Ducati branded. Actually I was considering 590lm but my dealer refused it and warunek me about loosing the guarantee. Sounds like bullshit to me. Any experience on that?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey guys...

Took a ride to the dealer the other day to order a CF windscreen. While I was there, they advised me that the Zumo 390 GPS that I ordered had come in. I asked how long it would take to install... The service adviser said 4+ hours... Say What??? At least 500$ plus tax to install a 'Plug and Play' product??? I paid them for the GPS and headed home... I had a good look at the mounting parts and it looks like something is missing... That's okay though, I've just placed an order for a Navihalter... I much prefer the GPS mounted above the dash, rather below it...

Now I wait for the parts to arrive.............

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you put you hand down near the front of the tank, down behind the left fork leg, you can find this connector. I believe this is for the GPS.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Chris... Going to pass on wiring up the GPS... I'll just make sure that the device is fully charged prior to going for a ride. Garmin states that the 390LM will last 7 hours on a full charge... That's more than enough for my needs. Thanks for all your help...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.