Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
395 Posts
Nice bike! I was just over there visiting my family in Ranshoven right on the border near Braunau, such a beautiful country, wish i did not have to come home!!! Visited the Red Bull "Hangar 7" while i was there, some pretty cool toys in there!!!

· Registered
395 Posts
@Ducducgop
Are you from Ranshofen? Indeed, a very nice area there. Innviertel.
Did you see the bike @ the dealer? I bought it from Ducati Salzburg, Heribert Braunbart. All the best! Jo
My grandmother was born in Salzburg and lived in Ranshofen until she came to the states. All of her brothers and sisters still live in or near Ranshofen though. When I visit I usually stay with them in their flat. Sadly I did not make it to the Ducati dealer in Salzburg when I visit last.:(

I plan to go back again within the next year or two since I was not able to stay for long my last trip. Have you ever been to "Mai-Wiesn" festival in Burghauser? I went there and I must say that was the best party I have ever been to!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.