Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Just purchased my first Ducati and went with 848 Streetfighter. It was a close run between it and a 1200 Monster but in the end I wanted something more aggressive than the Monster. I look forward to comparing notes with everyone and finding some local riders to hang/ride with.

One of the incentives I received with my purchase was a $1,000 credit towards Ducati accessories. I'm curious as to what fellow owners of this machine think I should buy with the credit. Passenger seat cover and license plate relocate are already a lock but thinking about quickshifter and 14 tooth sprocket. What Ducati parts/accessories would you recommend??

FYI, CRG Arrow mirrors and Shift Tech exhaust hanger are already on the way.

Thanks in advance for your input!

-Eliot

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Rim Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice looking ride.. What year is the bike? I own a 1200 Monster and are curious what you meant by "more agressive".

Bought my Monster brand new last summer, just installed a Puig Windscreen last week. Took the bike outside today to wash it, first decent day since this god awful winter ended. Absolutely love the Monster!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bike is a new 2014. Paid $13,000 out the door. Had 9 miles on the odo. Got the ducati credit and a $200 credit to the dealer's parts department.

By "more aggressive" I was referring more or less to the appearance. I was very close to doing the Monster because I wanted ABS and I thought the dash was awesome. Also the Monster was just redesigned and the SF is probably on its way out of the lineup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.