Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I took delivery of my first Ducati, a Monster 796 and WOW! She's a beauty BUT I have sat my butt in the seat but not riden her due to driving all the way to Noosa from Mackay to pick her up. Can not wait to get home to take her for a spin. A big plus, all safety gear fitted perfect albeit a little stiff but will soften up with time. So just want to say a big hello to all you other Ducati owners especially the girls as I think we are a little scare out there. :highclap:Happy days.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats on the purchase.... Love the single sided swingarm on the 796's.
Enjoy the ride and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
174 Posts
We all know how a "Monster" looks like...we need a pic of her... :stickpoke :naughty:

I'll end up in hell for this... :D
...right along with the rest of us....

·
Registered
196 Posts
Well how about a picture of her on the monster?!?! I think that is a fair request, lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dee,
It was just awesome although I was nervous as hell but I did it. Have not riden for a number of years. I have now gone back to work so have to wait 9 more sleeps before I am home again to ride. No holding me back now. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was thinking of getting Termis also. Have you noticed an increase in power? or does it just change up the sound?

I might chime in here , the shop fitted the cans during PDI , so she didnt ride it with the standard set up , but they come with a modified ECU & fairly open air filter , so I can only imagine a slight increase but how much I am not sure .

But it sounds like a real Ducati now :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts