Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is the wind on this bike? I just bought the bike at Moto Corsa in Portland OR and put the small shield on it and will be picking up on Friday.

I fell in love with the white and red combo and on the short test drive-

Im coming off 3 years riding a Harley road king but my bike before that was an SV650- Im really looking forward to putting some miles on the bike and discovering why so many love the monster.

One big adjustment so far has been the lack of parts, I know its a new bike but its so so so different from looking for a Harley anything. Right now there is not much out there.

Any advice or experiences would be great!

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congratulations on getting a great bike! Haven't been able to ride mine yet but and looking forward to feeling the wind blast. There's a fair amount if "personalization" items available. I gonna do some bar end mirrors eventually. There is very little in the way of performance mods other than exhaust. Brakes are rated pretty good. Suspension is what I will save for if shock and fork mods come along eventually. I'll wait for Kyle Racing to come up with something. I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later.
The big thing is you got a great bike to start with that really doesn't need much. Enjoy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! This bike is a blast to ride, its the first sport bike I've owned. I'm coming from Harleys and sport touring bikes. I just did the 600 mile service and now I can really start riding;) It was 72 here last Sunday and I took full advantage of it, it was joy riding in somewhat warm weather, its supposed to be in the teens here this weekend:( Wind blast below 75 is not really an issue. I notice when on the interstate which isn't very often if I'm able to stay in clean air the blast is not bad. Around Trks. and heavy traffic you seem to feel it more as to be expected with dirty air. I have the same color combo and the small Micro screen that is on the stripe model would go well with the white and red, I have my dealer trying to order one as soon as they become available. Enjoy your bike, its a great ride!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts