Ducati.org forum banner

New Suit

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Smeegle 
#1 ·
Released especially for the Desmosedici RR, kangaroo leather fully perferated, race hump with water bladder...

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
How durable are they?

The kangaroo leather on those suits are truly amazing, I tried on a Suomy Kangaroo yesterday and fell in love with it, but din't fall in love with the $2,199.00 CDN price tag.

I have a questions though, given the leather is Kangaroo and its thin and soft, won't in tear easily in in a spill? I'd hate to throw away $2199.00 after only 1 spill. OR are all suits trash after just 1 spill?

#10 ·
Kangaroo, though softer and thinner.. actually has more tear resistance and abrasion resistance then cow hide. Ofcourse this comes at a cost since it's more expensive to run like hell after them to box them down to the mat.. and then skinning them while they kick the crap out of you (lost many a fine men we have) ... anyhow.. the skins are smaller too which means more cuts and thusly.. most cost... i have a kangaroo suit and its very comfortable and lighter than cow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.