Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

New to Ducati, never been the biggest twin fan but I think Ducati makes some beautiful road bikes. A good deal came up so I decided to jump on it. Now I own an 848.

Quick story time, day after purchase I had a small low side at walking pace due to an apple in the road, sounds as stupid as I felt. So I ordered all new fairings etc and shes brand new again. So if anyone is in the market for some slightly rashed left side fairings for the front, left and tail :laughing:

Here's the obligatory shitty cell phone pic along with my triple.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Nice little collection you've got going on, the Daytona 675R is an incrdible machine!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Quick story time, day after purchase I had a small low side at walking pace due to an apple in the road, sounds as stupid as I felt. So I ordered all new fairings etc and shes brand new again. So if anyone is in the market for some slightly rashed left side fairings for the front, left and tail :laughing:
Interesting story there.. I've lost traction on damp leaves before but never apples.

Glad everything worked out and you repaired the bike. BTW post those fairings in the parts forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.