Ducati.org forum banner

New to forum, ducati, and looking for an exhaust

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  bettes 
#1 ·
Hey everyone just joined this forum looking forward to everything this site has to offer. Recently purchased a left over stock 2012 848 evo, from reading the threads on this site i hear a easy change of air filter exhaust and ecu tune can really make the bike come alive. Im in the market for updated termi slip ons with ecu and filter or competition werkes slip ons anyone out there have a set for sale? thanks tony

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm confused here ...I have a 2012 evo 848 in stealth color and it does not have a red frame

Are you sure this is a 2012 ? If so ...what model came with the red frame ..I know the 13 848 corse did but this clearly isn't a corse

Is it possible this was a red bike changed to matte black ?

#6 ·
I'm not trying to get in a brand war here but I have the Leo Vince full for less than a termi slip on. Send your ecu off to Motowheels vendor I think their name is rexxer and you have a full system with more power and you get rid of the cat. Beautiful well made system with more power, less weight, and less heat for cheaper.

#8 ·
Hey This,

The Leo's are great sounding and work very well with the 848. The Arrow full system is similar to the Leo system, in looks and cost. Both require a reflash by a tech with the rexxer, and Redline in VA was one of the first to do this, so maybe worth a call to them.

The Leo may be difficult to find, as I understand do not have a distributor at this time. Long story there.

#9 ·
Not sure about the 848 but the 1098's had a shit seal on the air filter, so you want to get ride of the Ducati filter not for performance but for sealing purposes
Go for the 2 piece MWR filter.
Just keep in mind if you go aftermarket and go reflashing the ECU you "may" void your warranty?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.