Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,230 Posts
Unfortunately, cant say that there's one dealer that stands in front of the others. I believe that your choices are limited to Gold Coast and the downtown Manhattan dealership. Most of them will kill you with kindness if your buying a bike, service is another story. You are at the mercy of the techs and service manager.

I'd ask to speak with the general manager of the dealership before your purchase. Address your concerns, and see what reaction you get, if any. It could be a bunch of lip service -but if you feel the GM genuinely cares and will get involved if problems occur, than that's your dealership.. otherwise take your business else where. There are a few in dealers in Westchester county if you don't mind traveling my friend. Best of luck you ! ..

· Registered
1,230 Posts
Go over the bridge into Metuchen, NJ.
Cross Country Ducati.

I cannot praise their service dept, specifically the service manager Ryan enough. This is how a dealer should operate (when they make a mistake they own it).

And the guys that work there play around on the race track.
How long have you been a customer of this facility?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.