Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon folks. Lets have some Monster news. Alvin runs the best boards in the world, if you don't believe me, check out MVAgusta.net. This forum could proceed along the same lines...Let's make this happen!!!!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I have a monster 620, but all my board time is devoted to the 1098. When the new wears off, there will be more discussion about other Ducatis.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just sold mine for the 1098. 2004 S4R. 12.5 pistons, Ti Arrows, open airbox, K&N, PCIII, BST carbon wheels, Multistrada tail light and handguards, CRGs, HID light, Matris damper, DP ECU, BrakeTech rotors, Nichols flywheel & clutch basket, Barnett clutch pack, SpeedyMoto pressure plate, springs, clutch cover, water pump, & frame sliders, DP carbon front fender, Euro headlight switch, DID gold X-ring chain, more stuff I forgot I'm sure.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Get one ; 2006 S4Rs white-red Tank , white wheels , Termignoni Slips on + ECU+ air filter , small mirrors , carbon clutch cover
Will be sold when 1098S arrive here .

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an '02 S4, '98 750,'01 750 Dark, '03 620ie, and a 1098 coming soon!.
Most of my Monster discussion is on the DML. I could do both I guess-MM

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
This is my girl's 2003 Monster 620. . .
It started life as a standard Ducati Monster Dark 620, but she wanted to "girl it up" a bit, so here's the end result....

Mods so far: Road Racing front fairing / headlight & belly pan, Remus Grand Prix carbon cans, MPL clutch slave cylinder, Carbon World carbon fiber: belt covers, key guard, & sprocket cover, Ducati Performance carbon fiber heel guards, MotoWheels Carbon Fiber keyless gas cap, SP fender elim/kit, Powder Coated (black) rims, rearsets, calipers, master cylinder, engine casing, and rotors, Clear Alternatives clear tail light with integrated LED blinker kit, Ducati Performance LED mirrors, BMC air filter, CutGrafix stripe kit, SP Adjustable rear suspension dog bone (to lower her bike 1.25"), custom JK Motorsports chameleon paint job (blue, purple, red), custom Alien front fender...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello everyone
I have an 620S (Grey colour with red wheels, DP exhaust, K&N air filter, carbon side panels and carbon lower cowl) and have 20.000 Km (12.500 Miles) so far
and I can tell you only this:
I JUST LOVE IT !!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Love Monsters, always have. Still want one, however can't afford a third bike right now, but if I can convince my girlfriend to get one for "herself"...............

·
Registered
547 Posts
My 1098 wont be in for a couple weeks and im already thinking about getting a 07 S2R 1000 black/white. I love these naked bikes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just discovered this forum. I'm a DMLer mostly.

I have an '04 Monster 800ie. It started out black (not a Dark, but gloss black), but has the Senna tank and bodywork now but not the red wheels. CF mostly everywhere else and Termi high pipes. 14T in front. 15K miles. I'll get pictures up here one of these days...

·
Registered
1 Posts
just signed up. :) same as uberwench, hi there. i'd recognize that avatar anywhere. ;)

unlike UW, i own an S4 with the factory Senna scheme, gray tank and red marchesinis.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
id like to pick up a monster and keep my Honda. but i decided to go with the 1098 and sell the honda. i want to try to get a monster with the next for years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got an 07 S4R. All stock yet. I'm trying to find info on a new exhaust. Not finding alot of options for the 07 yet. Seen pix of a shorty can by termi that ends just behind the driver's foot peg. Kinda trick. Also considering Akropovic. I don't want anything obnoxsious though. Any help?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Love the monster, had a tough time deciding between the S4Rs and the 1098,
went for the 1098 but still want the monster.
I also have to admit to having a real love for the early 2V monsters as well.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts