Ducati.org forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The November 2015 Ducati of the Month contest starts now. You guys know the drill! Get out there and snap the best pics of your ride!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close in one week (Monday, November 23), and finalists will be chosen by staff and you guys will vote for the winner. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
• Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
• You must be the owner of the bike.

The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card from Ducati.org and be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to your entries!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Pshh!...whatever! haha

I also have the Rossi GP bike from 2011 or 2012, but that's in a different place in my office.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
For the win... low resolution getting ready for upcoming track day at Jennings. 3+ years since my last one. I may need that gift card to pay for repairs...:)

Attachments

Reactions: WERA689

·
Registered
50 Posts
Coming in hot! Taken by my wonderful girlfriend at Portland Int'l Raceway this summer, T9. My first-ever Ducati and first bike in 5 years. Dunlop Q3's because why not.

Nikon D810, 200mm/f2 @f2 (obvi) :yo:

Only downside is now I gotta buy a new suit for 2016 since this one has titanium, non-replaceable elbow inserts. Thought they were sliders :stickpoke

Attachments

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
Highly impressive for your first time out on a Duc!!!

Wait til the season is over and contact Dainese USA during the offseason. They'll walk you thru the process on sending it in. The sliders CAN be replaced if they came with the suit as standard, as I believe they still use Anthony's Leather Works of Corona Del Mar for Dainese factory repairs I. The US. Sliders can't be added to suits if they didn't originally come with them.

-Christian

·
Registered
50 Posts
Highly impressive for your first time out on a Duc!!!

Wait til the season is over and contact Dainese USA during the offseason. They'll walk you thru the process on sending it in. The sliders CAN be replaced if they came with the suit as standard, as I believe they still use Anthony's Leather Works of Corona Del Mar for Dainese factory repairs I. The US. Sliders can't be added to suits if they didn't originally come with them.

-Christian
Thanks Christian! I'm actually pretty familiar with that process from selling Dainese back in the day, I guess what I was trying to say is that now I'm using the elbows on track, it's obviously preferable to have a suit with actual swappable elbow pucks that are *meant* for being ground down, haha ;)
Still not interested in a $2500 D|Air suit though, just wish Dainese had included pucks on their '15 line! grrr..

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I'm impressed the Q3s can handle that lean angle!

As far as the elbow, you can always just tuck the elbow in a bit towards the bike and you won't drag it, rather then going Ben Spies on it ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.