Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up guys i have these parts for sale off a 2013 848 evo white. everything is in perfect condition with the exception of the swing arm. i upgraded to a corsa swing arm and when i stored my oem swing arm the carbon fiber guard on it was scratched. the swing arm however, is in perfect condition and nothing wrong with it. if you remove the swing arm cover it is brand new. besides that everything is in well kept condition. Parts were taken off a bike with 3k miles on it.

**OEM intake runner covers- $50 for both

**Ducati branded 1x98 rear stand- $125

**OEM slip ons- $100

**OEM headlight- $200

**OEM nose faring- SOLD

**OEM left and right mid fairing- $200 each (will discount for both)

**OEM tail section with light- SOLD

** OEM passenger pegs- SOLD

**OEM Kickstand- $75 (with switch)

**OEM LED mirrirs- $75 each (will discount both)

**OEM Triple trees- $150

**EVO black Swingarm- $275

**OEM light/horn/blinker switch- $20

**OEM lower black fairing- $125 for both

**BRAND NEW set of pirelli rain race tires- $315. Cost 435 new

**OEM rear ride height tool- $Free to a good home

I did some research on ebay and various forums to base my prices off… however, everything is OBO and i am will to trade for random parts or spares. everything will be packaged properly to ensure a safe arrival. THEY WILL NOT JUST BE THROWN IN A BOX. i have recent pictures of everything which i can send to your email or text them. feel free to pm me or text me for a faster response at (954)605-5090. I work with a shipping company so i will make sure your items are shipped quickly! i am also willing to ship overseas!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
list will be updated as items are bought. everyones pms and questioned have been replied to

·
Registered
52 Posts
Right side mid fairing

hey man,,i need the right side mid fairing for my 2011 evo. does this fit 2011 model? if so i'll buy it. Let me know. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts