Ducati.org forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
(matching) Matte White 848 going down portola, turning left on Bake in Footilll Ranch/Lake Forest. Time 3:50 ish. Ride safe my dude!

·
Registered
273 Posts
a fellow rider on a hypermotard (i'd guess '11 796?) braaped at me on admiralty in marina del rey around 5:45pm
he brapped away as the light turned green, leaving the distorted air from his termi behind him.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yesterday around 2:30. 91 W near the 241 exit. Red streetfighter, you were wearing black astars jacket.

Everytime I see another Duc, I'm always driving, never see one when I'm riding.

·
Registered
318 Posts
And a thank you to the patience of the guy on the s2r on ortega yesterday morning. I haven't ridden regularly for over a year, my legs were destroyed from riding the day before, and after the first few corners I had to back it down to a downright embarrassing speed.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Uhhh.... to the maniac I saw on the 405 SB at Skirball Ctr. (yesterday about 1:30 pm) It was pouring rain and there dude was on red 848/1X98 clicking down the carpool lane, like it was no problem..

:wtf:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I hit ortega out to cooks corner. I saw a beautiful Duval and also a few guys on hypermotards riding together. Biggest surprise was the amount of harley guys that really loved the 1198 and mods.

·
Registered
273 Posts
rode couple of miles behind a black hypermotard yesterday 405S before Santa monica, i had to take the 10 east so i couldn't continue our lane splitting frenziness, but i was fun!

ride safe!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts