Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have a few things that are just sitting on a shelf..Some of the stuff might come in handy, or work nicely on your motorcycle...There is a new, as in in the box, never been installed, comes with manufacturers warranty, Arrow 70mm full system for a 1098R or 1198, so you can wake up your 1198, and probably your neighbors. It is a complete kit, including installation instructions (such as they are), and removable db limiters for those Laguna Secca laps.
Also, a not new at all Ohlins RT4 fork for a 748-998. Aesthetically, this fork is by no means perfect. It has many laps at Venues like Willow springs. So the upper stanchions have some mild sandblast pitting, and some scrapes from the brake banjo bolt. They are, however 100% straight, with zero hours on a complete service done by the renowned Stig Petterson, and the lower stanchions are perfect. He also installed the Ohlins Superbike piston kit with his valving. This fork consistently delivers a firm confidence inspiring feel. They come with 9.5s and the oil level dropped 10mm for a more linear stroke. the 56mm lower triple clamp needed And a set of Brembo 4 pad calipers. I have a new BST 5 spoke front wheel for the 916 series, 3.5"x17" 6 bolt. As well as 2 used Marchesini cast magnesium fronts, also 3.5x17" 6 bolt for 916, These look pretty rough, but are true, and could be bead blasted and painted..Dont powder coat magnesium. If you aer interested in any of these things feel free to pm me. I also have a ton of other goodies like levers, rearsets, clutch parts, master cylinders, and a complete good running 999 motor...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
The very odd thread title drew me in!
Nice list of gear and anyone trying to sell anything here should definitely take note of such great photos too- never understood why members posting items for sale wouldn't post as many pics as possible on each item take know? Totally love everything you have here Tard, but unfortunately none of them would be useful to me and my ride. :(
Must also mention that the Arrow exhaust is a truly hot gem someone should snatch up asap since Arrow and Ducati go together like Yosh & Suzuki like old days!

BEST of luck with this sale man!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Gunny... It's a bit more about getting space in my 1 car garage stuffed with mountain bikes and road race gear.. Some of this stuff has been sitting around for a while..It could do someone good.. Btw, i read your "reply" regarding Jeff...I liked him from the start too. Not even surprised he took care of our bultaco buddy...

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
You seriously read that NOVEL eh? lmfao

As I stated to that one member, I wasnt sure anyone read it since no one responded at all- which I thought was a silent treatment for taking up so much space on Bultacos thread, which as I said I did reach out to him first to ensure it was ok with him. :)

Glad you concur with what I had to say about Jeff Nash too. Haven't heard from any of them yet either after sending an email to them about it too. :(

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
As Gunny mentioned, the title of thread is definitely an attention getter.

Reading through are some excellent products and goodies available.

Been a repeat customer of everything up for grabs here.

I'm sure ducktard will cut deals if your interested ;)

Reactions: Gunny Fitz
1 - 9 of 9 Posts