Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,807 Posts
The very odd thread title drew me in!
Nice list of gear and anyone trying to sell anything here should definitely take note of such great photos too- never understood why members posting items for sale wouldn't post as many pics as possible on each item take know? Totally love everything you have here Tard, but unfortunately none of them would be useful to me and my ride. :(
Must also mention that the Arrow exhaust is a truly hot gem someone should snatch up asap since Arrow and Ducati go together like Yosh & Suzuki like old days!

BEST of luck with this sale man!

· Registered
1,807 Posts
You seriously read that NOVEL eh? lmfao

As I stated to that one member, I wasnt sure anyone read it since no one responded at all- which I thought was a silent treatment for taking up so much space on Bultacos thread, which as I said I did reach out to him first to ensure it was ok with him. :)

Glad you concur with what I had to say about Jeff Nash too. Haven't heard from any of them yet either after sending an email to them about it too. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.