Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a DU 5110 it is off an 09 1098S .I was told the shock was rebuilt by Dan Kyle right before I bought it. It has a hyperpro spring and the better preload adjusting nut set up. I was told by the previous owner Dan Kyle re-valved it to mimic a triple adjustable ohlins but I don’t have documentation of that. I bought it for our last project, Im a school teacher and a build project bikes with a hand full of high school students in a club I run and self-fund, and it was never used. So it has been sitting. We used it to fit the swing arm set up on the last project and make the exhaust but then took it off and went with a different shock. I don’t know what the spring rate is. I payed way too much for it at the time and I know I cant get my money back out of it $600 I think. I need to get our current project to the paint shop and any money I can get goes to that so does $450.00 sound reasonable? Pay Pal fees and shipping on the buyer but Pay as gift and don’t worry about the pay pal fees, and I can’t imagine it would cost much more than $15.00 to ship most any ware in the usa but if you want to check the zip code is 12309
Thanks for looking
RichieD

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.