Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale an Ohlins RT4 fork . This fork comes with the superbike piston kit, 9.5 springs, a pair of Brembo 4 pad radial mount calipers, drilled caliper bolts, axle, and the lower triple clamp to accommodate the 56mm stanchions. The kit utilizes the OE upper clamp and stem. Included is everything you need for the swap. This fork is 100% straight and true with 0 hours on a complete rebuild done by the renowned Stig Petterson of Ohlins USA, and it functions perfectly, consistently delivering a firm, confidance inspiring feel.The upper stanchions have some mild sand blast pits and scrapes from the master cylinder banjo bolt , so aesthetically they are not perfect. However the cosmetic imperfections are hidden when the fork is installed. $800. Feel free to pm me with any questions

Attachments

·
Registered
20,365 Posts
Yeah... sorry, they're gone
Those forks were sweet. I had a similar setup I was going to put on a 916 project but got burned up in the house fire. FG 43 forks with SBK cartriges and PVM radial brake mount. I would have taken your triple trees if I still had the forks.:(

·
Registered
81 Posts
That was a bargain!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts