Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone?
I've been looking everywhere but no luck finding one.
KyleUSA said I gotta call them again because apparently this kit is only "made to order"
Others are a little expensive such as Biturbo and such...:confused::ahhh:

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
You mean "Bitubo" I assume?
I dont think they are any more expensive then Ohlins brand new but not sure where you are looking or if you are being taken care of with a member discount or not? I replaced my Ohlins with a Bitubo and love it so far man! Both looks and performance since they all do the same function ya know? Im sure you will find an Ohlins here or other forums if you poke around enough. If you want a Bitubo shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do (Im not a vendor) but always willing to help a fellow Ducati guy out! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Other than the Ohlines damper, everything else needed to mount a damper on an 848 SF is OEM 1098 SF parts and available from any Ducati dealership... No "kit" required.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Keju,
Been reading ur build on MS, i got hooked ip by Gunny and Bellissi for a bitubo. If i ever gondown to austin area, we can meet up to chill

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Keju,
Been reading ur build on MS, i got hooked ip by Gunny and Bellissi for a bitubo. If i ever gondown to austin area, we can meet up to chill
Cool. And yeah... I haven't been on that site in quite awhile, since I got perma-banned over on MS for trolling people too much... MotovationUSA.com is here in Austin and they can get you any parts you need, and at a good deal -- if you need anything else for your bike. But that was after my (pretty much) completed overhaul of my SF 848.

I've actually been thinking of riding up to the DFW area to check out that Gas Monkey Bar n Grill some weekend, soon.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, trolling eh?
I should be able to get the bike here on Thursday.
let me know...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
R ImageUploadedByDucati.org Forum1404756733.068939.jpg
Thanks to Gunny and Bellissimoto
Cheers. I gotta throw away the packing popcorns lol. Very highly recommended. Will post pic mounted when the bike comes in 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Ducati.org Forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts