Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just got on the list for a 1098 here in Kansas City :) i will be listing my RC51(SOLD) :) and Superhawk on ebay soon to make room if your intersted ..........SOLD.......SOLD...........SOLD.........

·
Registered
34 Posts
Waiting on delivery

Can't wait to get my new bike! I put my deposit as soon as it was unvailed in Milan.Wondering if anyone has an idea on delivery times for North America?

Denis
Canada

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well done guys. You will not be disappointed. I have done just on 3000kms now and the bike is really awesome. It eats mountain passes and tight, difficult roads and changes direction very quickly! Only negative so far, the front gets a bit light above 280km/hr. Robin

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just put a deposit down on the tri-colore yesterday. I'm first in line at my dealer. Now the waiting game begins...of course it doesn't help to have it set as your wallpaper @ both your home and work computers :) Guess I'll be waiting for about 4 months :banghead: that's a long time but that just makes it more sweet in the end.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I haven't done any work since this site has opened!! I have a 1098 reserved in Atlanta but am 3rd on the list:( The black S looks hot but this is my first Duc so I won’t get greedy. It was hard for me to pick between the 910 Brutale and the 1098…I am sure I made the right decision!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
No doubt you made the right choice! I myself had been going throught the whole internal debate of which Italian motorcycle I wanted to buy myself for quite some time.
I was having a tough time deciding between the MV Agusta F4 and the Ducati 999s, and then oneday I logged on to Ducati.com and saw the release about the 1098! I think a light shined from heaven on my computer screen, and then I knew what was for me!:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
in the midwest (ohio) they arrive @ dealer ships feb 9th for the ducati opening weekend party . i have ordered 1098s w/ duc performance package termi ecu and air box

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just got back from the dealer and leaving a deposit on one of these bad boys and they said Feb 9th they will be getting an S model in, while the standard 1098's have an unknown shipping date (he says most likely march-april).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey I put a deposit on a red 1098 2 weeks ago today actually from South Seas, Ducati in Waipahu, Hi. My new fav. place! My wife did it while I was on the trusty old web cam w/ her (because I am deployed in Operation Iraqi freedom VI). Late may to early June is my eta.

·
Registered
134 Posts
stenzelm said:
Just got back from the dealer and leaving a deposit on one of these bad boys and they said Feb 9th they will be getting an S model in, while the standard 1098's have an unknown shipping date (he says most likely march-april).
S model is supposed to be here in Dallas Feb 9th also. I heard they were robbing theirs from Detroit..lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts