Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been here in Europe for a couple of weeks and yesterday we stopped to put diesel in our rental car and I happened upon these blokes:

This was near the village of Badem, in the Eiffel. If you’re the guy with the Panigale V4 in the center please join in and introduce the group. Also, where you guys rode to yesterday….I took the family to a winery in Bernkastel

Reactions: 219R

·
Registered
6,901 Posts
Yep...been there..went to two WSBK races @ Sachesring..Went to a Indian Resturant in Bernkastel...superb!! Could not beleive the vineyards along the slopes of the river!! Gr8 place to vacation!!👍👍👍

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was stationed here in the Eiffel 30 years ago. When the 1st Gulf War began, and during the time the Berlin Wall came down.

Its been a unique experience to come back after such a long time with my wife and extended family to see how much has changed.

We’ve driven across Germany hitting up as many must see places as well as places from my childhood here (my first time to Germany was in 1978) that I wanted to share with my wife of 25 years.

Seeing all those guys out for a ride just made me miss riding….haven’t been on any of my bikes since the beginning of August

We head home tomorrow though, so while I won’t be riding here….California’s North Coast will still gimme my fix

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Speaking of Bernkastel:

We went to a winery there or rather quite near there called Markus Molitor. If you like Mosel white wines, theirs are exquisite.

·
Registered
6,901 Posts
👍👍👍 sounds like a gr8 trip!!
I always loved the local Riesling wine...not too sweet, not to dry...beautiful part of Germany!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts