Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:kaioken::kaioken::kaioken::kaioken:

Thanks for hooking me up with the Ducabike's parts :D

Jav has been quick with his replies when it comes to forum discount and shipping info.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Thanks to GunnyFitz who introduced me to the discount with Bellissimoto .

:yo:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I picked up some CNC 30mm triples form Bellissimoto (Jav) a moth or 2 back. great guys, talked for a while on the phone ended up getting a nice discount on them with a gentleman's word that I would put some stickers on my bike and send some pics at the track or whatever.

Then my dumbass just a week or 2 ago. ordered fork preload adjusters(gold CNC's) @ 19 mm's cause I forgot I had just put on some ohlins 819 forks well wrong size I needed 14mm. I didn't open the adjusters called and talked to Jay told him it was my mistake bam I mailed the wrong size and within that week I received the right size adjusters.

Now I am not saying they accept returns, but in my case those guy's were very willing to work with me. You can't say that about all.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Offer To Assist Anyone

WOW!
This is absolutely great to read so many positive comments on Bellissimoto all in one place for once! Stunned. LMAO :) :shitfan:

As Donger stated, if you have never dealt with them personally before, and received your Forum discount, I am always here to help set you up with them via personal email to to them. Despite the fact that I am NOT a formal Belli employee - I am more than glad to introduce you via email to Randy, Lyle, and rest of their crew. If so, go ahead and email me directly with a detailed list of what you are seeking, along with the Year, make (Duh) Model, and exact part(s) you would like. Lyle has been VERY good at getting right back to members on availability and discounted costs for you. Or you can always contact them yourself via phone, email or website contact page!

My email is [email protected]

Pics from the AIM Show in Orlando, FL a couple years ago which was a great success and gave me the possibility to meet so many forum members in person, which was fantastic! LJuice being the biggest one of them all (PUN INTENDED!) :drummer:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^I love American girls....Every Asian's dream is to marry a white girl like the one above so our mixed babies can actually stand a chance of survival :p

Jokes aside. When a total stranger contacted you and personally asked if you needed help for those parts you've mentioned in the thread, and he wasn't even a former employee-it shows the great forum support from a member to another one.

Cheers Gunny. Hell, if you were in the DFW, all beers and bacon on me (not literally but you know what i meant)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Gunny, if I'm ever in your neck of the woods, you need to hook me up with that Bellissimoto chick :D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I shall admit this.
When it came to every female used (oops that doesn't sound right!) During our shows and within booths or as models or umbrella girls, ALL THE CREDIT must go out to Belli owner Randy! Of course I'm still under my non disclosure agreement but he's the man to contact for where they're obtained from - but I let him photo the ladies ALL OVER my bike in ever state of dress!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Gunny's got all sorts of secret stashes of pictures :D...I remember a while back on the topic of Danielle Teal, he PM'ed me a link to a photo album of her posing nude! My level of respect for Gunny went up significantly that day :D

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Reactions: Gunny Fitz

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Her nude spread isn't hard to find. I did a long time ago. ;)
I know, it's on the internet! :D...a friend of mine had also shown me that and he got it from an AMA guy while he was at an AMA race. It's not really anything secretive so I don't think I gave anything out that wasn't supposed to be out :eek:

Reactions: Gunny Fitz

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Parts installed...

I might as well putting some step-by-step just in case someone needed to see the how-tos..I understand there is already a thread but it doesn't hurt to add more.

Self-explanatory... You'll need a 4mm and 5mm allen head for the clutch retainers and for the clutch covers, hand tightened all retainer bolts in the star pattern.

Now waiting for the AR exhaust to come in..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Sweet pics right there man!
Do they throw in the Red Bull when you buy all that gear Donger? :)

Going out on a limb with the AR (I'd rather have the rifle instead for sure) I must say I'm proud of ya for going this route with everything that's been said about the system, although there are a few - very few- who went with the AR pipe from Rich and all I can recall are negative comments. Trust me, iI'm not trying to scare you or slam AR since I've never even seen one in person let alone rode a bike w one installed. I just remember seeing some troubling dyno graphs with it. I think it was Wilkson here who has one but I may be wrong (forgive me Wilkson if I mispoke here)

I seriously cannot wait to see that thing mounted and running on your bike Donger and hope you have all the extra components used to tune it right? Come to think of it I haven't even seen or heard from Rich since he was flambayed here so maybe you can reach out to him even if need be? Just thinking outside the box for ya brother.
Keep us posted for sure man! ;)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Sweet pics right there man!
Do they throw in the Red Bull when you buy all that gear Donger? :)

Going out on a limb with the AR (I'd rather have the rifle instead for sure) I must say I'm proud of ya for going this route with everything that's been said about the system, although there are a few - very few- who went with the AR pipe from Rich and all I can recall are negative comments. Trust me, iI'm not trying to scare you or slam AR since I've never even seen one in person let alone rode a bike w one installed. I just remember seeing some troubling dyno graphs with it. I think it was Wilkson here who has one but I may be wrong (forgive me Wilkson if I mispoke here)

I seriously cannot wait to see that thing mounted and running on your bike Donger and hope you have all the extra components used to tune it right? Come to think of it I haven't even seen or heard from Rich since he was flambayed here so maybe you can reach out to him even if need be? Just thinking outside the box for ya brother.
Keep us posted for sure man! ;)
LOL the RedBull is an additional need for caffeine of the day.. the key chain came with the orders :p, RedBull I bought it lol

I will have a full remap with Dallas AMS once the AR comes in.

I don't mind you giving me a heads-up about AR. I'll give Rich another chance to ship my pipe..lol..if comes next week he hasn't provided a shipping quote, I will have to request for a refund and go back to Termi route.

I know an aftermarket system will never satisfy the buyer anyway since I'm also on ms forum and there are guys who are still messing around with their tuning for aftermarket exhausts, to include Termi.

As long as it's not a fitment and most importantly, Quality, I do not mind getting the AR. So far I've seen great reviews on the quality so I'm hoping I'm with the general population. But the tuning part is a never-ending fairy tales.

If you don't mind, Gunny, you can pm me for those negatives. I understand about buying extra parts and/or exchanging parts since it's all the way in UK.

Or, I can always sell the AR can for those who want to change out. And grab myself a single Zard :p, I do love the shape of Zard exhaust and have it shortened and fitted..

Meanwhile, for shits and giggles, I took the cans off and gave it a start....sounded like the damn GP bike minus 2 cylinders

https://www.facebook.com/formosaInc/videos/658014780964679/

1 - 20 of 45 Posts