Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all

First off, I did try to search but mostly found threads from 2012/2013.

I am hoping there is a simpler and more cost effective method to convert an 848 Corse with Ducati QS from regular to GP shifting.

I have always used the GP pattern and it would be silly/dangerous to try to re-learn the “regular” shift pattern after 23 years of riding..

Other than buying a $650+ set of rear-sets that are designed specifically for to work with the QS, is there any other way to do this and still retain the Quick-shifter?

Again, I am sorry if this has been asked/answered before and my search criteria wasn’t worded correctly,

Thank you

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
How about less than 400 bucks?? Woodcraft is your only real solution.

Plus their rearsets are awesome....

·
Registered
543 Posts
Having been through this on my bike, the answer is no...as far as I have been able to find anyway.

If you want GP shift and to retain Ducati QS -

www.woodcraft-cfm.com - Ducati111198SP1113848EvoCompleteRearsetKitWPedalsFactoryGPQuickShifter
or
www.woodcraft-cfm.com - Ducati111198SP1113848EvoRearsetKitBlackwGPShiftPedalFactoryQuickShifter

Woodcraft is the only option that you have (that I have been able to find) to keep QS...first link is full kit including both shift and brake pedal for $400, second option you keep the stock brake pedal for $330.

I know you are not looking to do full rearsets, but I recommend it, even if you are not tracking your bike. Much better grip, better positioning (in my opinion) and if you do go down, each piece is separately available so you only replace what you need to...and not quite the 650 you thought it would be.

·
Registered
235 Posts
You might want to check out Bonamici Rear Sets at MotoWheels. They're more than the Woodcrafts, but it gives you something else to look at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.