Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what wax/polish do you use? just looked at your album and the paint looks incredible!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Stevelkinevil said:
what wax/polish do you use? just looked at your album and the paint looks incredible!

Thanks, I have over 700 miles on her and still looks like she's just off the show room floor! No swirl marks and have washed it a few times.

I use Zaino, it takes a bit to read through all their products but it's worth it. The wet shine looks as if your bike is melting!! Here is the Website... http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

The tips and tricks tab is a great place to start...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey T-Rev!

Are you using Z2 or Z3 on your bike? I assume Z2 since I would think Ducati's Paint on their bikes is clear coated! But I'm not too sure about that. Any insight on that?

Thanks In Advance!
Marcus

·
Registered
78 Posts
First wash with Z-7 wash,
second ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive and Z-2 polish then Z-6™ Gloss Enhancer spray..(that's if you want the ladies to use your tank for a mirror to fix their hair)!! haha

I have only done this once when it was new, Since I ride to work everyday I will do this every 4 months... that's it! all other times I just wash and rinse Z-7 wash.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I just order the new stuff AIO all in one for base coat but the ''creme de la creme '' it's the new CS Clear Seal....this stuff is magic ! It's like instant glass and no rubbing, just sit back and let it dry :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts