Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the Ducati part number for the bracket that is pop-riveted to the female Dzus receptacle at the rear of the right side of the belly-pan? It holds a rubber bumper that keeps the fairing from rubbing on the clutch cover. It is not shown in the regular engine or chassis parts manuals.

It is also used on the belly pan for the GP7 exhaust, does anyone have a parts listing for the GP7 exhaust that might show the bracket and rubber bumper? It looks like the same rectangular rubber bumper that keeps the seat pan from rubbing on the tail-section, # 866.1.030.1A.

I can fabricate the bracket fairly easily, but if it is not too pricey, I would rather buy one.

Thanks!,
Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi Brian

Sure do..

Dzus retainer: 850.4.029.1A
Bracket: 830.1.493.1A
Rubber Pad: 866.1.036.1A

Not sure about price, but I did buy a full set of decals for the bike recently and I was pleasantly surprised at the low price. If you do get a price, let me know if you can as I need to order the same.

Cheers,
Fraser

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fraser,
Thanks so much! Where did you find those part numbers?
The parts are so inexpensive, it is much more cost effective than finding and purchasing the right thickness raw material, let alone the time I would spend making the bracket.

Here are Ducatis USA prices on the parts:

Dzus retainer: 850.4.029.1A $4.99
Bracket: 830.1.493.1A $5.99
Rubber Pad: 866.1.036.1A $1.99

Here is a good resource for the price on Ducati part numbers. Just remember to remove the decimal points from the number. Your dealer may charge more than these prices.

Ducati Accessories | Ducati Apparel | Ducati OEM Parts | Ducati Omaha

Regards,
Brian

·
Registered
228 Posts
No worries at all Brian, glad I could help.

I have many many manuals for the bike. PM me your e-mail and I'll send them ;-)

Thanks for the prices. Nice to know not everything for the bike costs a kidney..! My dealer most definable will, the UAE may well be a tax free society, but we all pay our taxes somehow...!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts