Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well here goes nothing....since I've had no luck in selling the bike as a whole, parting is the next option. Most of you already know the jist of it, but if not, here's some specs. It's a 2010, with 6100 miles, I've had it since it was new and never had any issues with the bike that I didn't cause myself, which of course I took care of right away every time. List of mods:

All prices are shipped in the continental US, unless otherwise specified.

- Bazzaz QS (this doesn't have the module, but it plugs into the Nemesis harness, so I'd prefer that they sell together, unless someone that already has the Nemesis TCS or a Bazzaz system wants it)...$75, or $100 if you want the custom shift lever I made so that you can use the QS while having GP shift. See pictures of the bike for that lever.
- Foldable levers (brand new, doesn't say brand, but looks to be very similar to Pazzo, or ASV, or CRG)...$130
- OEM exhaust headers/pipes...$150
- OEM brembo clutch master with reservoir and lever (lever has been damaged from a crash, still works as I've used it for the last 3 years but the adjustment only works up to #4, you can't put it on 5 or 6)...$100
- Rear brake caliper with lightly used pads....$75
- OEM Showa shock...$75
- Full wiring harness...make an offer...I really don't know what to ask for wires and connectors :eek:
- Swing arm (has a scratch on it from the heel guard)..$200 with hub assembly
- Fans...$40 for both
- Oil cooler...make an offer

Tools:
- Rear ride height measuring tool (custom made, but it's the same exact template as the Kyle Racing one or Corsa Dynamics)...$60
- Spanner for adjusting chain....$20
- TPO socket for the steering stem nut...$15

I will add things if I think of anything else, otherwise just ask.

No, I do not have the stock bodywork, or headlights and such (aside from a red right side mid fairings that I've been trying to sell for like 2-3 years and nobody wants it :/). I will update this list with prices over the weekend and I will start taking things apart. Right now the bike is still assembled. Had to get my garage cleaned and organized so I can make room for the mess I'm about to make :eek:...and week days don't work well for me, so I have to do most of this stuff on weekends. Either way if you want to call dibs on anything, let me know. I'll post up some pictures of the bike, and anything that's not on the mod list above means it's OEM. I'd really like to sell the engine and frame sooner than later :)

Reactions: Gunny Fitz

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Excuse the dirty look...last time I had it at the track I drove through rain (open trailer), so it got a little dirty...I will clean parts as best I can before shipping them out though.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also have some spares, such as the Showa shock, Showa forks with 2 sets of springs, a brand new set of brake/clutch levers, a set of Omnimoto rear sets (full set, used but excellent condition), and some other bits that I'll have to dig out. Feel free to ask any questions.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guess, I'm going to have to start tearing things off much sooner. Wasn't expecting to get requests right away lol. I will start tonight after work, at least with what has been requested, and get most of it done throughout the weekend. That means the soonest I'll be able to ship stuff out is Monday.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
HOLY CRAP RUBBISH!!!

Man I know this has to hurt you dude?
I would love to sell my bike actually, but cannot do the parting out thing despite the fact that i know its the right thing to do to make the most out of it all. However, I can't bring myself to do it, but my case is a little different than yours for sure.

Needless to say, you have quite a serious case on your hands right here and I wish you the very best of luck on everything my friend! If there was a way for me to help you I would do it for sure. I will keep an eye out and keep thinking brother! :)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn, the slave cylinder appears to be popular...sorry, but sale is pending on that one.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Sale on the DP slave didn't happen, so it's still available. Apparently found out that they don't fit every model of these bikes. They'll fit the 1098s and 1198, and the 848s only up to 2011. So if your bike is 2012+, it looks like it won't fit. Best way to check though is if there is a pin on the push rod. If you don't have a pin, then great, if you do it won't fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Front brake calipers, rear master cylinder, and OEM brake lines are sold.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Sale on the DP slave didn't happen, so it's still available. Apparently found out that they don't fit every model of these bikes. They'll fit the 1098s and 1198, and the 848s only up to 2011. So if your bike is 2012+, it looks like it won't fit. Best way to check though is if there is a pin on the push rod. If you don't have a pin, then great, if you do it won't fit.

Does anyone know the purpose of the pin and if the pin can be removed?

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Ergal clutch actuator - Ducati Hypermotard Monster Multistrada SportClassic SportTouring Streetfighter SuperSport Superbike Accessories

There's the link to Ducati's site. If you click on the "fits on" button, it shows a list of all the bikes it works with. Doesn't look like any of the 848s are on there. Probably because it's a wet clutch. I would just get one made for the 848 to be safe, rather than modify your push rod and risk messing something up.

Good point, I'd probably mess something up.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pictures...hope I didn't break the site with all these high-res pictures. Also updated the original post with prices.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Before anyone else asks regarding the condition of this, yes everything works as it should. The things that are not in excellent shape, I have already mentioned so in the descriptions in the original post.

Also if it helps, here's a video of the very last 2 rides (2 sessions) I did on the bike. So the engine was running as strong as ever, as was everything else. And before anyone asks why I was in B group, it's because I was just taking it easy and following a couple of slower friends, and my rear tire was worn out...all the way to the chords by the end of that last session! :)

Reactions: Gunny Fitz
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.