Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Year: 2008

Make: Ducati

Model: Suberbike 848

Exterior color: White

Mileage: 2,500

Was crashed and slide on the right side. I bought it from an auction out in California about 3 years ago. After it had sat in a yard. Had it shipped up here and it was my love and joy until life hit hard.

I’ve bought new parts and got it running and started to strip and repaint parts but time has just slipped and it’s the last thing I have on my to do list and well that was 2 years ago. So I decided to sell it. Or atleast see what was out there. But I changed that to parting it out.

There’s just too many little parts here and there that are scratched to sell it as a whole. Plus it’s also got the entire front stay bracket taken off because I was going to replace it. I have the replacement I just never got around to it. I’m a manager now. And to be honest I’ve lost interest in it.

I bought a new carbon fiber front fairing for $400 with a black windshield as well.

Also the tires have no wear on them since there’s such low mileage.

·
Court Jester
12,076 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Court Jester
12,076 Posts
go on Chase.. if two of anything is good.. 3 is better.
No worries Shrek he's too far away, but yeah I think I've done enough work on the 848 I could flip that one easy :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
What's your price to sell the whole thing?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Good morning!
I’ll be interested in the dash and keys if you part it out.

regard, Erick

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good morning!
I’ll be interested in the dash and keys if you part it out.

regard, Erick
loo

Was crashed and slide on the right side. I bought it from an auction out in California about 3 years ago. After it had sat in a yard. Had it shipped up here and it was my love and joy until life hit hard.

I’ve bought new parts and got it running and started to strip and repaint parts but time has just slipped and it’s the last thing I have on my to do list and well that was 2 years ago. So I decided to sell it. Or atleast see what was out there. But I changed that to parting it out.

There’s just too many little parts here and there that are scratched to sell it as a whole. Plus it’s also got the entire front stay bracket taken off because I was going to replace it. I have the replacement I just never got around to it. I’m a manager now. And to be hmaybe theonest I’ve lost interest in it.

I bought a new carbon fiber front fairing for $400 with a black windshield as well.

i would be interested in the rear seat lock assembly the wind screen the belly pans maybe the mid fairings any mirrors thanks mike

·
Registered
11 Posts

There’s just too many little parts here and there that are scratched to sell it as a whole. Plus it’s also got the entire front stay bracket taken off because I was going to replace it. I have the replacement I just never got around to it. I’m a manager now. And to be honest I’ve lost interest in it.

Do you have the rear seat and rear passenger pegs?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts