Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Are you going to part it out if it doesn't sell?
If so, dibs on the triples, damper, tank, and rear wheel!

Good luck with the sale! I hope you made it out ok!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes ill part it out if it don't sell, shoot me a good offer for those items and i might just start parting it out now

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
part that shit out! Dibs on suspensions, wheels, and exhaust...and maybe the seat if you can tell me what it is, can't quite tell from the pictures.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
oh, and sorry for being an inconsiderate dick....are you ok after the accident? hope no severe injuries! :)

Reactions: Joeii and dmnz

·
Registered
75 Posts
That looks like it was a bad one, I hope your doing okay. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hopefully the interest in parting out your bike and making a few bucks to get another, will ease your pain.

It looks like it was a nice ride.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey guys thanks for the good wishes, i'm ok but my spine , pelvis, and arm broke so i'm still recovering from all that so parting the bike is not in my physical ability right now, however shoot me your best offers on the items you want and if they add up then i'll go ahead and have my buddy part it out for me and give him a percentage for helping me out

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Ouch! That sucks man. Hope you have a full and quick recovery!

Question...are all the parts mentioned so far in good condition? Other than what's obvious from the pictures, what else is damaged? I mentioned I was interested in the suspensions, wheels, and exhaust, but that's assuming they're not damaged. Let me know.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ouch! That sucks man. Hope you have a full and quick recovery!

Question...are all the parts mentioned so far in good condition? Other than what's obvious from the pictures, what else is damaged? I mentioned I was interested in the suspensions, wheels, and exhaust, but that's assuming they're not damaged. Let me know.
aside from the whole front end being smashed in, there are scratches and cracks trough out the bike but mechanical and suspension parts are fine , not sure on the front forks though, they look straight but only a machine can give you exact measurements , exhaust is full termis and only one of the cans has a small crack on the carbon fiber part but the rest of exhaust is fine

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im in for some parts!

Can you take more pics? I want to see what I can scoop up for my 848!

Glad your OK bro!
Thanks bro

If you're in southern Cali you can come see the bike and let me know what you're interested in

1 - 20 of 37 Posts