Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the "red" Personalized Ducati Card used for?

As the second hand owner of my first Desmo I received the all important code card from the previous owner but stumbling upon the attached photo prompting me to send an e-mail to "[email protected]" requesting information on the "red card" in the picture. After a few e-mais back and forth and providing a copy of my registration to Ducati customer service they have informed me that the VIN to my bike is now associated with me in their database and I should receive my Personalized Ducati Card in a few weeks.

All that being said I still have no idea what this card is intended to be used for other than improving the contents of my wallet?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I believe it just has the roadside assistance number and it gets you in very overpriced Chalet's at the GP races!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all for the clarification, I think the letter posted by dmnz spells out very well what this card is used for.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I received two cards. One for the roadside assistance and the other from Italy that I am registered with Ducati as an owner and a pass code for the owners website login.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just try phoning the number on the card. It's useless. I had a break down while on a bike trip last summer and all I got was a voicemail WTF.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts