Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I live in Philadelphia an hoping to connect to some riders in my area. I have only seen one other person so far with a Unicorn like mines. Lol I know they exist where are they! If you in the area let me know!

Burn rubber Not your soul!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
If you ask, you can find them ;) my bike's at FBF right now getting a few things done to it and I should hopefully get it back by Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Ducati.org Forum

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. I was just there last week. I met some New Jersey older rider but didn't seem to interested in riding together. Lol

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Another Ducatista living in the yunk here!
Riding around in the 20th anniversary 796
Oh! Is it the 796 that sits on **** with Termis?! I would see it every day when I'd take train into the city.

Other than that, if there are no other ducs in Philly, I'm moving. Where's everyone at?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
CNJ... the only time my 1198 enters Philly is when we are on our way to NJMP!

You should come out and do a day :)

Gunther I read about your not so great experience at your first track day. Sorry to hear that. I am planning on doing a day with CSS in August (will also be my first track day) You should join me. Haven't picked a day yet or put a deposit down

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Gunther I read about your not so great experience at your first track day. Sorry to hear that. I am planning on doing a day with CSS in August (will also be my first track day) You should join me. Haven't picked a day yet or put a deposit down

I am booking the July 28th date at NJMP with ACE. It hasnt been open for registration yet. Take a look at that :)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yup, And N2 isnt back there until September I believe. So I am going with ACE in July and August.

N2 has a few days the end of August at BeaveRun, so I am going to schedule 1 (or both) of those dates

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Anyone up for a ride in the area now that the weather finally gave?

I am always up for a ride :dance: I won't be able to today 7/16 but should be able to do Thursday/Friday evening. Definitely going for a long ride on Saturday or Sunday or both.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts