Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone using to mount their phones to the bike? I finally got around to installing my SP Connect mount. I almost went with the RAM mount because I heard good things, but I like the minimal design and printed logo on the SP Connect. I think it looks a lot cleaner when the phone isn't mounted and I don't plan to use mine very often. And I'm a sucker for the Ducati branded phone case!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I use Quad Lock. The security of it had me sold and have never felt like I was going to lose the phone. I'm more than satisfied!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I went with a combo because I have a Steering Damper.
A Ram mount ball that attaches to the gas tank.
With an arm and the a quad lock.
I use mine Every time I ride. I also needed a car mount and the quadlock looked good there too.

very secure.

Rex

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ram mount ball in bolt where stock mirror was on left side with a x grip ram attachment. I don’t mount it often though so I just take it all on and off and the ball stays in place for when I need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
What is everyone using to mount their phones to the bike? I finally got around to installing my SP Connect mount. I almost went with the RAM mount because I heard good things, but I like the minimal design and printed logo on the SP Connect. I think it looks a lot cleaner when the phone isn't mounted and I don't plan to use mine very often. And I'm a sucker for the Ducati branded phone case!

I have the same mount. You right it looks good, especially Ducati leather phone case. BUT...
My camera not working anymore((. SP connect doesn’t have vibration damping, although on website they are claiming it does. I’ve changed my camera twice. The worst thing is that I recommended this mount to my friends, and we all had the same problem.

They recently released new vibration damping part for 40€. I better spend 100€ and get new mount for new phone ))

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for pointing that out! I just ordered the anti-vibration piece for my mount!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts