Ducati.org forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
With that lean you have to have your tires, suspension and geometry 100% dialed in or produce an excellent body position. Better both. If you are not going to work on your bike you gotta start working out. You are crossed up because your arms and legs get tired quickly. m2c

· Banned
1,501 Posts
Watch around 00:07 where I tightened my line through the sharp corner not by leaning the bike more, but moving the body lower and further in (to the corner).
Also around 00:33 left hander.
I'mthe one on the Panigale at the front. Just going around slowly so I can be in the vid for a change.

Pukekohe CBR600RR chasing Ducati Panigale - YouTube
Hook turn technique. :)

Gets just a little more weight over the front to shorten trail midcorner-thus tightening the turn-without adding any additional (and potentially upsetting) bar input.

· Registered
220 Posts
Is that what I'm doing?
To me the feeling is just like pulling the bike into the corner more. As in "c'mon you beast....turn!" and just pull the inside elbow more into the corner, outside arm flat against the top of the tank.
The feeling is very anti-gravity :)

· Registered
8,735 Posts
Hook turn technique. :)

Gets just a little more weight over the front to shorten trail midcorner-thus tightening the turn-without adding any additional (and potentially upsetting) bar input.
The typical way of going through a decreasing radius turn.

· Registered
50 Posts
YIKES at $11k in repairs. That's barely less than I bought my 1198 for. Don't worry, I'm a master at rationalizing the irrational, as well. Luckily I just don't have a wife to point it out to me

Nice F30, btw :yo:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.