Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone on here could do a photoshop job of a 1098 with the front and rear white number plates like the old 916/996s. Also with a stripe like the new Desmosidici?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
My good friend Rod over at Cut Grafix in Australia already has a white number plate decal kit for the 1098. He made me one for my 996, my 999, and even a custom one for my MV F4S. Very reasonable pricing, fast turn around, and excellent quality. He's a great guy to work with. Google his shop and drop him a line.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Amazing

It is really amazing what a little color change does to this bike. I have a 2004 Fila and the colors on it really break the bike up from a plain Jane red bike.
The white and red looks killer on the 1098. I wish I knew what to do with my yellow 1098 when it comes. I am thinking real hard about gold wheels whether paint or buy new Tri-Color wheels at this point. I have to go on the hunt for colors that look good with Yellow.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool thanks! not sure i would want to do either to my bike but was curious what it would look like. Not bad!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Monkey - hope that's not a copyrighted paint job, cuz I may just do that to my Standard. I really like it. The white gives me a good place to put some stickers too!

·
Registered
152 Posts
NICE JOB !!! :yo:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts